Santa Fe Restaurant, Subiaco, Western Australia
An old favourite, this place is as popular now as it has ever been. Not just the usual Mexican food, Santa Fe serves south west american and new mexican styles and flavours. The menu includes many interesting variations of the traditional nachos and burritos. It has been around for a long time on Hay St, and has undergone some changes over time.
Other Things You Should Know
- it is a fully licenced restaurant, B.Y.O bottled wine only (corkage charged)
- open from 10am to Late every night, serving brunch from 10am – 5pm and dinner from 5pm onwards.
- happy hour is from 6-7pm, which is two for one cocktails
- Takeaway available
Location & Contact
- 315 Hay St Subiaco WA 6008 (corner of Hay St and Townshend)
- ph 08 9381 2571
- web: www.santaferestaurant.com.au