Cinnamon Club, Leederville
We ordered two dishes, Malabar Prawn Curry which is a dish with prawns marinated in a south Indian style sauce with coconut milk and garnished with curry leaves. and Malai Kofta, homemade cheese and potato dumplings in a creamy cashew nut gravy. We had some nann bread too. Would not accept the Entertainment book discount for take-away, even though there was no mention of this on the voucher.
Other Things You Should Know
- open Lunch: Wednesday – Friday Midday – 3.00pm, Dinner: Monday – Sunday 5.30pm – 10.30pm
- located next to the Leederville Hotel.
- Entertainment Book (2012/13) only for dine in.
Location & Contact
- address: 228 Carr Place, Leederville, WA 6007
- phone: 08 9228 1300
- web: www.cinnamonclub.biz