Situated in the heart of Leederville, this is a popular cafe. Expect to line up on weekends for breakfast. They have been doing this for a while so they efficiently move people in and out. After only a few minutes wait we were directed to a cramped table, nearly sitting shoulder to shoulder with the table next to us. They certainly fill the place to the brim. The food did not take as long as we expected considering the crowd. The wait for the food was worth it. It is not the usual breakfast menu – take for example one of our choices: charred sweet corn and pecorino cheese croquette, poached eggs, beetroot leaf and beamaise. It tasted as good as it sounds.
Other Things You Should Know
- open for breakfast, lunch, coffee
- they do their own special coffee brew, which you can purchase.
- there is also a sister store in Northbridge.
Location & Contact
- address: 224 Carr Place, Shop 1, Leederville, WA 6007
- phone: 08 9227 0429
- web: www.sayersfood.com.au