Leapfrogs Cafe in Wanneroo, WA
It is a nice finish to a round of golf. The Leapfrogs Cafe is set in the Wanneroo Botanic Garden, with a casual alfresco ambience. Tables are available inside and out. The menu includes a good selection of dishes, though prices seem a little high for a cafe in the sticks. We had a lamb kofta burger, served on a Turkish bun with interesting sweet potato wedges, and roast beetroot and chicken salad. Both were very tasty and worth paying a little extra for. We hear that a popular item on the menu is the wood fired pizza, available for dinner only, so we did not get to try them out. The coffee is good if you just want to relax after a stroll around the mini-golf course.
Other Things You Should Know
- have a leisurely round of Botanic Golf before or after your lunch.
- open for dinner Thursday to Sunday every week, wood fired pizzas are available from 4:30pm
- live music acts every Friday & Saturday night.
- Gets busy on weekends so you should book ahead
- Entertainment Card Accepted (25% off)
Location & Contact
- 25 Drovers Place, Wanneroo WA 6065
- ph 08 9206 4077
- web: www.leapfrogscafe.com.au